- 3 – 4 years of experience in UI and Application Development.
- Must be familiar with Figma, Zeplin, PSD.
- Experience with Angular, VueJs would be a plus.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- Good knowledge of developing responsive and pixel-perfect designs.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.