Transform your ideas into beneficial technologies. Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, industrial technology, or building technology — with us, you’ll have the chance to improve quality of life across the globe.
Working with Us
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs. Our employees are our most valuable resources and so we try to comfort each team member and help them feel good here.
We believe that quality time outside the work is vital. We encourage team members to take time-off in the office so that they can come back refreshed. We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours. Any client call after 6 PM is allowed to be taken from your home. No need to stay in the office.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We are aware that our team members put lot of efforts for the continuous growth of the company. We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and weekly/monthly in-office treats. We organize foo-ball competition and other games in the office. Everyone is allowed to play any game in the office after 5 PM.
At AppleTech, you won’t only learn new technologies but we also help in enhancing other skills that will help you grow in your professional life. We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for conferences, professional training, online courses —whatever inspires your curiosity and develops your abilities.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed, and someday the rewards will follow. We offer competitive pay and benefits, but we always look for ways to reward those who stand out among their peers and demonstrate true dedication. Many of our employees earn more than 35% performance bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We value your commitment and hard work and understand that the financial stability is crucial. And so we have set bi-annual appraisal cycles to keep achieving common goals for our mutual growth. The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year with us.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home. The top management is easily accessible to listen and act on your concerns and suggestions. It’s a friendly environment with no boss culture. And yes, the office kitchen is all yours!
Sr. ReactJs - Frontend Developer
- Own and execute the New application design and architecture.
- Interact with Backend engineer to understand exposed API.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team to implement best-case scenarios on React.JS.
- Innovate and push the usability and user experience to the next level.
- Recognize opportunities to turn customization into generalized enhancements, reusable Code.
- Participate in Daily Engineering SCRUM meeting.
- Document the inner workings of the core framework and components.
- Thorough understanding of REACT, its core components, and lifecycle management.
- Experience with popular REACT State management library (such as Redux), Data Grid like ag-grid, Material UI, TypeScript
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6.0, RESTful APIs using Redux-Sagas/Thunks
- Fluent in Object-Oriented Design and Component Architecture.
- Well versed with Single Page Application constructs and Fundamental.
- Well versed with Responsive Web Design Concepts, HTML5, and CSS Framework like LESS/SASS.
- Experience crafting/leveraging wireframes, concepts, and prototypes.
- Unit Testing using JEST/KARMA.
- Experience configuring WebPack, Exposure to Middleware like GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with CSS-in-JS such as Styled Components, Radium, Aphrodite is a plus but not required.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Ability to develop, implement, and enforce consistent design standards.
- Solid Documentation Skills.
- Passionate and Drive to excel, in a fast-paced environment.
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Min. 2+ years of experience in ASP.NET, MVC, C#, SQL Server, MySQL
- Must have experience in creating REST APIs for mobile apps
- Excellent communication skills with customers, project stakeholders, management, peers and developers
- Self motivated with the ability to operate with limited supervision
- Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance is must have
- Open to travel US for client meetings
- Having B1/B2 US visa would be a plus
- Take calls at evening from home when needed
- Should be able to join immediately
IT - Sales / New Business Development Executive
- Selling of IT Services for custom software development and resource based hiring in European, US and Australian markets.
- Work with management to create sales and marketing strategies.
- Research and identify new market opportunities and sales channels.
- Primary focus on lead generation and new customer acquisition.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Creating marketing collateral and sales proposals.
- Reaching out to potential clients via cold calling, emails, bidding sites, and professional networking portals and directories.
- Communicating with potential customers via skype/telephone and closing sales.
- Providing demo to potential customers.
- Achieving sales targets.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in IT sales.
- Degree in computer science and management would be a plus.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently as well as in a team.