Sr. ReactJs – Frontend Developer
- Own and execute the New application design and architecture.
- Interact with Backend engineer to understand exposed API.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with the team to implement best-case scenarios on React.JS.
- Innovate and push the usability and user experience to the next level.
- Recognize opportunities to turn customization into generalized enhancements, reusable Code.
- Participate in Daily Engineering SCRUM meeting.
- Document the inner workings of the core framework and components.
- Should be open to travel to US/Argentina for client meeting when needed.
- Thorough understanding of REACT, its core components, and lifecycle management.
- Experience with popular REACT State management library (such as Redux), Data Grid like ag-grid, Material UI, TypeScript
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript 6.0, RESTful APIs using Redux-Sagas/Thunks
- Fluent in Object-Oriented Design and Component Architecture.
- Well versed with Single Page Application constructs and Fundamental.
- Well versed with Responsive Web Design Concepts, HTML5, and CSS Framework like LESS/SASS.
- Experience crafting/leveraging wireframes, concepts, and prototypes.
- Unit Testing using JEST/KARMA.
- Experience configuring WebPack, Exposure to Middleware like GraphQL is a plus.
- Experience with CSS-in-JS such as Styled Components, Radium, Aphrodite is a plus but not required.
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Ability to develop, implement, and enforce consistent design standards.
- Solid Documentation Skills.
- Passionate and Drive to excel, in a fast-paced environment.
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.