- 3+ years of Salesforce application experience. Experience in Sales Cloud Lightning – Enterprise Edition a big plus.
- Must have the ability to Design, code and implement Salesforce applications.
- Must have the skills to visualize critical reports needed with some hands-on skills to build reports in Salesforce.
- Should be able to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Have interest in following updates/releases in Salesforce and visualize how to use them.
- Ability to standardize fields used in reports and a good handle on duplicates identification as well as removal/merge.
- Hands-on experience in Data Migration tools such as data loader, workbench, data import Wizard and data Loader.io
- Hands-on experience with implementing Salesforce Ticketing module and Pardot Integration.
- Good understanding of data and how to bridge the gap between data and information.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication and experience with leading cross-functional meetings.
- Must be willing to take Sales decisions to help open new avenues for our US-based customers.
- Detailed-oriented individual with ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies and a self starter with multi-tasking ability
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.