Project Manager (BA/PM)
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience in gathering requirements and coordinating tasks with developers.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Should be able to communicate with US-based clients and take meetings at evenings.
- Closely work with the development & business team to ensure that client needs are met.
- Create mock-ups and prototypes/wire-frames.
- Assure client satisfaction by meeting and exceeding delivery and service quality norms.
- Conduct daily scrums & coordinate, assign & escalate tasks.
- Should be open to travel to USA.
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.