- 3 – 4 years of experience as iOS Developer.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of iOS (Mac OS), iPhone SDK, Objective C & Swift languages.
- Must have strong understanding of XCode, including compiler flags.
- Experience building iOS applications connected to RESTful APIs.
- Good experience in App submission process (iTunesConnect), Offline & online data storage, synchronization, RESTful API & JSON structure.
- Must have experience with a version control system (BitBucket, GIT, SVN, CVS, etc).
- Must have good understanding of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.