- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, email marketing, videos and the company website
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communication and cooperation with the marketing team
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- 3+ Years of demonstrable experience in content writing and editing
- A basic understanding of IT terminologies and technologies
- Experience in IT industry is a big plus
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each client/project and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.