Python (Django) Developer
- Responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs, and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team. Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our client’s business needs
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Creates customized applications for smaller tasks to enhance website capability based on business needs
- Builds table frames and forms and writes script within the browser to enhance site functionality
- Ensures web pages are functional across different browser types; conducts tests to verify user functionality
- Verifies compliance with accessibility standards
- Assists in resolving moderately complex production support problems
- 2+ Years of work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework preferably Django
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Good understanding of the operating system and networking concepts.
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Computer Science / IT / Software Engineering
- Decent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel, and management
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.