Backend .NET Developer
- 5+ Years of hands-on experience in developing web applications on Microsoft Windows Platform and cloud technologies.
- Solid Software Design and Architecture skills on Microsoft Platform.
- Hands-on experience in REST API, ASP.NET MVC (4.0) pattern, Web API 2.0, Web API, OOD and AOP.
- Database: SQL Server (2012,2014). Hands-on experience in writing SQL Queries, CTE, JOINS, and Database Design.
- Net Frameworks (4.0 +), LINQ, and ADO.Net
- Hands-on experience in analyzing the business logic and converting to class designs.
- Solid Debugging, Problem-solving, and Analytical Skills.
- Understanding of Docker and Containers is a Plus.
- Well versed with a myriad of Microsoft Technologies for Web Application development.
- Solid verbal and written communication skill.
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.