Financial Data Analyst
- Obtain background data from client regarding Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Bank Reconciliation reports.
- Reconcile the Books of Accounts, prepare client data load files and migrate old financial data to new ERP.
- Use various tools and processes to complete Financial and Non-financial data migrations from other software packages into our product.
- Participate in detailed design and product test execution as required.
- Must have excellent MS Excel skills & at least 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- When needed, take calls at evening from home.
- Should be open to travel US.
Perks & Benefits
We’re looking for candidates who are passionate, creative, result-driven, and bring their best in their work. We also pride ourselves in hiring best IT talents across the world and non-techies including CAs.
The salary increment is done at least once a year and the out-performer receives hike even before completing 1 year.
Work Hard, Play Hard
We believe that hard work deserves party and we organize frequent lunches in restaurants and in-office treats.
We provide employees with a professional spending that can be used for professional training, online courses.
Hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Many of our employees earn more than 35% bonus of their actual annual CTC.
We allow flexi-timings and allow employees to leave early if the work is completed before the office hours.
If you have other commitments at home or not feeling well, you can take pre-approval to work from home.
We are a team of project managers, business analysts, programmers, quality analysts, and product managers. We are an employee-owned company dedicated to developing desktop, web and mobile applications.